Inspiration, Photography, Travel

Summer at the Beach

Summer at the Beach

May your time be filled with relaxing sunsets, cool drinks and sand between your toes. — Unknown

At the beach, just another day in paradise! — Unknown

My life is like a stroll upon the beach, As near the ocean’s edge as I can go. Henry David Thoreau

I have always loved the beach. The smell of the salty water, the wind in my face, the gentle roar of the waves all combine to create a sense of peace and calm. — Anon

The sea, once it casts its spell, holds one in its net of wonder forever.  Jacques Cousteau

The potential of the average person is like a huge ocean unsailed, a new continent unexplored, a world of possibilities waiting to be released and channeled toward some greater good. — Brian Tracy

Either you decide to stay in the shallow end of the pool or you go out in the ocean. — Christopher Reeve

May your trails be crooked, winding, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. — Edward Abbey

Today is a smooth white seashell, hold it close and listen to the beauty of the hours.  Unknown

Known is a drop, unknown is an Ocean. — Tamil Proverb

In every drop of water, there is a story of life.  Leena Arif

Photography by Ann Tran

Like this Article? Subscribe to Our Feed!

08 July 2011

Author

- who has written 153 posts on Ann-Tran.

Contact the author

*Please bear with me as I catch up on reading your comments and responding. Thank you for your patience! And don't forget to include your Twitter username or blog URL so I can visit you online.

Loading Facebook Comments ...

Your Comments

10 Comments so far

1. gina valley says:

You have a great eye. Awesome pics!

2. Sneha says:

Hi Ann!

I have repinned several of these photographs on pinterest from your ‘Life at beach’.. Never knew the clicks were by you. As I am brought up near the sea..I feel connected with sand, salty water and that fragrance in the air.

The quotes are also wonderful. :)

Thanks for sharing!!

3. Cary Scott says:

Ann,

Thanks for the great photos and quotes. I missed out on the beach this year but I’m motivated by these photos to make it to a few next year.

Btw, where was the photo of the restaurants on the cliffs taken? So awesome!

All the best!

4. Hi Ann ! How do I love thee let me count the waves. Oh, how I love the beach and the ocean!

Thank you for posting your stunning photos and these inspirational beach quotes.
    Such a lovely way to enjoy my morning coffee. :)

Cheers!
    All the best and enjoy!
    Kathleen

5. Gina Stark says:

Wow Ann! Gorgeous photos and such a nice compilation of quotes to accompany them. It looks so serene and beautiful there! Happy travels. *huugs* Gina

6. Judy (@Lukika) says:

Just Beautiful Ann! I want to be there! I could use a little fun in the sun. :o)

7. JEAN WETHMAR says:

Simply STUNNING pics Ann, well done.. I just love the seaside as well, such a calming effect, and nobody can change its flow! thanks for the new post.. I wish our summer could hurry up back here in Brisbane.. its cold here right now..

8. Hi Ann.

Beautiful pictures.

I good friend of mine – originally from Vietnam but lived in Sweden for the last 25 years – repeatedly invited me to tag along on one of her numerous trips ‘back home’.

So far it seems I’m always to busy to go with her but after looking at your beautiful pictures I’ve decided that if she ask me again, I’m gonna MAKE TIME in my so very ‘busy schedule’. :)

Thanks for sharing, Ann.

/ Viggo

9. yocsho2 says:

The Photos are so nice as if I were visiting this beach!
    Especially the restaurant at the slope of a cliff is fantastic.
    The breeze from the ocean, stars, wine, and foods might bring you in a dream world.

Share your view

Please share your thoughts!