Traveling light is essential. I used to be that person that packed everything because I couldn’t decide what to wear, so I’d pack more than I need to have outfits for every occasion. These days, I try to pack minimally to be hassle-free at the airport security line.
As a social media travel writer, you’d probably assume that I have a lot of tech gadgets. And I do, but I am slowly decreasing my tech accessories. Thankfully, there is the Mophie Juice Pack, an internationally compatible electric plug that connects to all your electrical gear.
Recently, I was given the Nokia Lumia 2520 Tablet. Ahh, a window into another world…
How do I love the Nokia Lumia 2520 Tablet? Let me count the ways:
2. The flexibility and portability.
3. The fun and colorful screen reminds me of a box of crayons. This makes me happy and helps me with my creative vision.
4. The “stay charged” feature is a BONUS! The tablet comes with the 8000 mAh battery.
5. You don’t have your phone or camera with you? No problem! It takes beautiful photos, even in dim light, has a 6.7 megapixel camera and it even records HD video.
6. I love the exquisite red case. I am a visual buyer, so how it looks and feels is essential to my buying decision.
The Lumia Tablet is designed for the traveler and people on the move . She will be with me all summer and documenting my travel adventures. What is the one tech gadget you can’t leave the house with besides your smart phone?