Unmatched Life, Unmatched Advice
Many people claim to be social media experts. Yet few show meaningful results, and even fewer create engaged communities. I am grateful for the experience that my personal journey has given me, allowing me to develop an unmatched approach to succeeding at social media.
My journey from refugee to social media influencer has shaped my life in ways I couldn’t imagine. Through hard work and dedication, I turned lessons from my life into a strategy for creating a thriving online community. I started early and built one of the largest and most engaged social media audiences on the web.
Now I am sharing my proven approach to social media success with audiences around the world.
Speaking and Keynote Topics
- Building Relationships: A Community, Not Just a Following
- Building a community isn’t just about collecting numbers or followers.
- Discover the surprisingly methodical approach to nurturing a community.
- Making contacts and building relationships is where social media’s value is found.
- Growing a following isn’t achieved with a magic wand. But there is a magic work plan.
- The Art of the Efficient Hustle
- Social media success does not happen on its own. It happens because of hard work.
- Uncover the three secrets that will help you keep up with the momentum and speed of the virtual world.
- True social media impact lies within the community you’ve built. Take care of them and they’ll take care of you.
- Discover the most surprising characteristics that will help you get ahead.
- Embrace Social Media
- Understanding how to integrate business and related marketing goals with the right social media platforms.
- Learn the important steps to identifying your target audience on social media.
- Discover key ways to understand and integrate audience interests, passions, and concerns.
- Get the top tips for tracking your results and fine-tuning your approach.
A Speaker In Demand
As an in-demand speaker at social media and technology events, I have helped brands like Azamara Club Cruises, TripAdvisor, Capital One Bank and the travel/leisure industry to understand and harness the power of digital media and online influence. I travel the globe to address business groups, corporations, and entrepreneurs about social media, online influence, and building an audience. I have spoken at leading industry conferences, including the Career Strategies Conference, Atlanta, GA; the Digital Diplomacy Forum in Washington, DC; the Vocus Demand Success Conference in Washington, D.C.; the Video Summit in Leipzig, Germany, World Tourism in Istanbul, Turkey; and Social Media Week in Los Angeles and Miami.
What the Audience Has to Say